[Dev] feedback for Parabola beta ISOs

Ben uaqben at disroot.org
Thu Oct 19 16:38:47 GMT 2017

Hi Ben

cool!

+ languages.png:

    what will the background likely be?

    asking as maybe we should add some left+right padding to the
languages respective grey rectangle frames - so their first & last
letters are not so close to the border cut-off... but depending on the
background maybe this won't be an issue.

+ slide5.1.png

    I prefer this one as it stands out more; but 5.2 is ok too.

Thanks

 Ben