[Dev] feedback for Parabola beta ISOs

Ben Gailly ben at techtux.be
Thu Oct 19 05:53:37 GMT 2017

Ben,

It's done :-)

It's not pushed on github for now because I'm making new slides following the bill-auger's guideline.

More space will be added for the text, less place will be taken by the design which will be more, and fully created from scratch (less use of logo such as the freedo, gnu and tux design.. But our own simple linux-libre penguin version,..).

An "AUTHOR" file will be added for already existing works to put credits, license and link to thel (the Parabola logo, the gnu and the Parabola logo, etc).

Ben Skwid.