[Dev] feedback for Parabola beta ISOs

Ben Gailly ben at techtux.be
Mon Oct 16 11:01:26 GMT 2017

Hi !

bill-auger, Megver83,

I've add on my Github https://github.com/OccultusCaudex/parabola-artwork
several artworks:

Two new wallpapers, which I think could be better as default. With a
Systemd and OpenRC version (under the demand of Megver83) with a better
quality and more visual than the "Bluecrystal" one :

The "parabola_wallpaper_systemd_darkgrey.png" and the
"parabola_wallpaper_openrc_darkgrey.png"

And I've also add more artworks (in svg format) for a future package (or
to add on the ISO..) :

alternative_logos: A Parabola+LXDE, Parabola+OpenRC and Parabola+Systemd
alternative logos
icons : Parabola default icon, Parabola black icon, Parabola
default+light effect
web_button: two web buttons for advocacy on websites, links, etc.

I'm making the slides for the Calamares installer.
I've already made 5 slides on 7, and when I'll finish it, I will propose
it here (and upload to my Github..) :-)

I hope you'll like all of these new artworks..

**Ben "Skwid"**