[Dev] Community wallpaper

Ben Gailly ben at techtux.be
Mon Oct 9 21:16:05 GMT 2017

bill-auger,

I don't use git for now (is it well the command line such as "git clone
xxxx", "git push xxx/" after a change, etc ?), but I use Github (and I'm
still beginner in this use...)
So, for today, here are two links, one for the zip file (including the
COPYING file and the License file) and the link for my Github
parabola-artwork repo.
http://www.techtux.be/fsf/parabola/artwork-skwid.zip

https://github.com/OccultusCaudex/parabola-artwork