[Dev] Community wallpaper

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Sun Oct 8 19:41:50 GMT 2017

El 08/10/17 a las 16:07, Ben Gailly escribió:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I hope that I'm on the right list to post this..
>
> I'm Skwid. I'm a lot of things but also an Infographist as a hobby.
>
> I've created some wallpapers and banners for the gnu.org
> <http://gnu.org> website (Gnu Art section, a dedicated page "Wallpapers
> by Skwid).
> As a (small) financial contributor and member of the fsf, a free
> software activist and advocate, I'm highly devoted and interested in
> Trisquel Linux, Parabola and other Free Software people/organisation/distro.
>
> I've created the https://wiki.parabola.nu/Wallpapers:Community page,
> maybe to become the future Parabola Gnu-Linux-Libre official Artist, as
> proposed by Megver83 ?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Skwid.
> --
> --
> Ben Gailly
> www.techtux.be <http://www.techtux.be>

Having artists would be great, I specially liked
https://wiki.parabola.nu/File:Parabola-banner.png
(I'm thinking on putting it in the Live Graphical ISO, I'll discuss that
with bill-auger)

I'll ask lukeshu in the IRC to add you here
https://www.parabola.nu/people/artists/

For this, would be good that you send us a .yml file with some info
about you, take any of these ones as an example:
https://git.parabola.nu/hackers.git/tree/users

--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org