[Dev] Is Iridium safe to use?

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 20:08:35 GMT 2017

Thank you for this.

Could I also request you upload the text file(s) somewhere? I can't seem
to download them from the lists.gnu.org archive, and that may be a
problem for people who wish to help try and clarify the licenses.

May also be worth creating a pad, and seeing if people are willing to
help if it's a long list?

Josh