[Dev] Is Iridium safe to use?
Adonay Felipe Nogueira
adfeno at hyperbola.info
Wed Nov 15 16:42:19 GMT 2017
I also have contributed to that thread on directory-discuss mailing
I hope it helps somehow. ;)
bill-auger <bill-auger at peers.community> writes:
> there is an open issue about this on the parabola bug tracker that you
> can watch if you like
> i asked donaldr about this last week and he asked that i post to the FSD
> mailing list so hopefully that will re-kindle some discussion -
> unfortunately no one from the FSF has commented on it so that's still
> where it stands today
> this issue is almost 10 years old now and it seems highly doubtful that
> it will be resolved ever - if parabola is waiting for the FSF to declare
> chromium to be free then parabola will probably be blacklisting chromium
> and all qtwebengine-based and electron-based programs forever
> Dev mailing list
> Dev at lists.parabola.nu
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
- "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, veja formas de se comunicar
instantaneamente comigo no endereço abaixo.
- Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
- Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
(apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.
More information about the Dev