[Dev] Install media releng / I made some changes

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Tue Nov 7 14:58:21 GMT 2017

On 11/07/2017 06:10 AM, fauno wrote:
> i'm not really sure parabolaiso is still following archiso's
> development? (see above about pxe) from what i gather of bill and
> megver's email there's at least two forks in play??

parabolaiso has not intentionally gone in it's own direction but i would
not say "following" would apply either, simply because it has not been
updated since 2013 - the only forking has been in the last month between
myself and megver - his branch is still in the main line with the
archiso->parabolaiso lineage and is the current HEAD of the
git.parabola.nu repo - the changes i have been making that i described
in the previous message are more internal but still would not prevent
merging with upstream as i have tried hard to keep it backward
compatible - i will be merging with megver's openrc changes soon