[Dev] Buildbot

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Mon Nov 6 17:02:46 GMT 2017

As we will have a build server soon, thanks to lukeshu for that, I was
thinking on what features should the autobuilder have. I read about
Buildbot which seems very interesting

https://buildbot.net/

I think that our autobuilder should compile when we specify it on the
commit. E.g. when the commit begins like "updpkg: <repo>/<pkgbase>
<version>" then compile it in the background, because if for any reason
the packager disconnects from the SSH then the compilation would stop,
but not if is in the background. That's one of the features I'm thinking
about RN.
--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org