[Dev] libretools hates me

Joseph Graham joseph at xylon.me.uk
Sun May 28 12:59:28 GMT 2017

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 01:50:55PM +0100, Joseph Graham wrote:
> libretools has always hated me but it's getting worse every. Look at this:
>
>  |  sed: cannot rename /var/lib/archbuild/default/joseph/etc/sedK4dWxr: Operation not permitted
> sed: cannot rename /var/lib/archbuild/default/joseph/etc/sed0Wk3hT: Operation not permitted

OK I found out why, it's because I followed the advice on the wiki and
set chattr +i on /etc/pacman.conf and /etc/makepkg.conf inside the
chroot to stop an error I was having before:

/etc/makepkg.conf: line 148: /etc/libretools.d/librefetch-makepkg.conf: No such file or directory

does anyone know how to fix the librefetch error without making the
Operation not permitted error?

Also does anyone know why there are two chroots, one called root, and
one called joseph?