[Dev] It appears there is a new Libre distro on the block

Quiliro quiliro at riseup.net
Fri May 26 07:26:13 GMT 2017

It is good to have Hyperbola because it allows the division not to be a real division but a separate working on the same project. I perceive all libre distros as sisters. But Parabola and Hyperbola are very close sisters. I feel they are all working on their own spaces towards the same goals.

I hope some day both projects merge. But in the mean time I cheer equally.

--
Example of the problems in top posting: