[Dev] [RFC] Splitting abslibre.git into branches

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Tue May 23 15:56:00 GMT 2017

I agree, I think that each branch should have its -testing, -multilib
and -multilib-testing directories too. For example, the abslibre.git
libre branch should have the libre, libre-testing, libre-multilib and
libre-multilib-testing directories. I liked the idea, and we could also
deprecate the ~users repositories in favor of [pcr]

Luke Shumaker:

--
GPG: 0x227CA7C556B2BA78