[Dev] Algorithm-Diff's License

Isaac David isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info
Tue May 23 01:18:52 GMT 2017

Hello Tye,

I write you as a maintainer of the Parabola GNU/Linux-libre distro,
hoping that you'll be able to clarify a licensing question for us
regarding the Perl package Algorithm-Diff.

We noticed the following files in version 1.1903 don't mention any
license, which coupled with the lack of global copyright info left us
wondering whether it's safe to assume that these follow the same terms
as Perl itself, (like the rest of files):

 - htmldiff.pl
 - lib/Algorithm/DiffOld.pm
 - t/base.t
 - t/oo.t

What's their status? Anything else we should know about this package's
license?

Thanks in advance,

--
Isaac David
GPG: 38D33EF29A7691134357648733466E12EC7BA943