[Dev] we probably need a more up-to-date parabola iso

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Fri May 19 14:29:00 GMT 2017

ISOs are always built from from scratch, afaik, what I do is remaster[0]
them, however, I'd maintain the ISOs if I knew how to use
Parabolaiso[1], in the past, Jorginho used to maintain them, maybe
someone can ask him.

[0] https://wiki.parabola.nu/Remastering_the_Install_ISO
[1] https://wiki.parabola.nu/Hacking:Parabolaiso

Andreas Grapentin: