[Dev] EOMA68 cards for the arm port - Was: the future of arm support

Joseph Graham joseph at xylon.me.uk
Fri May 12 06:29:39 GMT 2017

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 05:20:09PM -0300, Megver83 wrote:
> El 11/05/17 a las 17:10, Joseph Graham escribió:
> > Maybe we just need 1 to see if Parabola works OK on it.
> >

> The more the better :P

Well 5 seems a bit greedy maybe we should ask for 3. I think fauno's
idea is too complicated, we should just take them as gifts for individual
hackers.

How about we make a list of people who want one and do a raffle to see
who gets them? Or a beauty contest based on the pictures on Hackers
page?

--
Joseph Graham, techno-philosopher and Free Software advocate.

I have a blog: http://www.naughtycomputer.uk/
I write software: https://www.suckmore.uk/
I run a web forum: https://www.freesoftwareuk.org.uk/
And a platform for Free Software success stories: http://www.freedcomputer.net/