[Dev] EOMA68 cards for the arm port - Was: the future of arm support

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Thu May 11 13:04:17 GMT 2017

With "working on the ARM port" you mean to just make Parabola work in
the EOMA68? I'm asking because I've some experience on ARM, also I've
a Banana Pi, so whenever I want I can do a clean ARMv7 installation
with pacstrap to an SD card, in fact I was thinking on creating .img
images and upload them to the mirror, maybe we could do the same if
someone gets Parabola running on this device.

But it is also important to mention that I'm not a programmer or an
ultra-advanced guy like those ones who port software and OSes to other
hardware platforms like if they were counting their fingers :P

To know who would be the best people to work on this, we have to first
know on what we are going to work specifically (e.g. creation of
kernel patches, uboot images, etc. or maybe simpler stuff) and then
choose the most skilled ones who really want to do this.

Regards,
Megver83