[Dev] EOMA68 cards for the arm port - Was: the future of arm support

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Thu May 11 12:19:37 GMT 2017

Andreas Grapentin <andreas at grapentin.org> writes:

> The emoa68 guys have replied, asking how many cards we need.
> is one card per hacker enough, or do we want some spares?
>
> maybe 5 cards in total?

that's awesome!  but we need to decide who gets them and under which
conditions so everything's clear for the future.

for me, it needs to be clear that the eoma68 cards are donated to
parabola, not individual hackers, and parabola's community lends them to
individual hackers so they can work on the arm port.  if they can't do
that anymore, we'll make arrangements for other hackers to have them and
continue the port.

this was more or less the same policy/agreement we had when we received
the yeeloongs.

who will be working on the arm port and wants to get an eoma68 card?
who's closer to the eoma68's and can get them and re-mail them?  (so the
eoma68 people doesn't have to mail X cards, unless they offer to?)