[Dev] libretools 20170505 release announcement

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Mon May 8 14:58:35 GMT 2017

OK, updated libretools, I really liked this release! fixed the issue
with the ARMv7h machines (great!), doesn't complain because of
uncommited changes, it automatically stages the sources, etc :D

And a suggestion (maybe I could report it in labs), what if you add a
feature to make librerelease to ask for the SSh password only once? it
asks it like 4 times, and I understand why but just saying if
possible, would be better. Thanks anyway!

Cheers.

P.S.: Do you have planned to release a non-systemd version soon? I've
noticed there is an increasing interest for a non-systemd version of
libretools (because of the freedom to choose the init we want, and I
think you know that better than anyone), in which I include myself.
Maybe docker could be a good alternative to systemd-nspawn, what do u
think?

- --
SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at diasp.org