[Dev] Mirror changes

Luke g4jc at openmailbox.org
Tue May 2 23:06:00 GMT 2017

On 05/02/2017 02:42 AM, Andreas Grapentin wrote:
> On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 09:35:42PM -0400, Luke wrote:
>> Just FYI, AfraidDNS has removed goodgnus.com.ar, and the other server
>> was running CentOS 5 which was rather horribly outdated even with
>> security patches and won't run certbot (so I've removed it).
>>
>> So the following server is the only one that should be on mirrorlist:
>>
>> # Location: Austin, TX, USA
>> # Work hours: 24*7
>>   Server = https://parabola.serverpit.com/$repo/os/$arch
> what do you mean by 'the only one'? surely, there is more than one
> mirror on the mirrorlist?

Yes, we still have various other working mirrors on the mirrorlist.
https://www.parabola.nu/mirrors/status/

The only one of "my" mirrors, I should have rephrased. Previously there
were two, parabola.goodgnus.com.ar and server2.goodgnus.com.ar.
Due to server2 reaching EOL from my VPS provider with no updates and
broken HTTPS I've pulled it. As such there only parabola.serverpit.com.
It's running 24/7 now as usual.