[Dev] Who's maintaining PenParabola and Parabola Gaming Project?

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Mon May 1 06:53:44 GMT 2017

I propose the following as new channel topic:

  Welcome to Parabola - a free GNU/Linux distribution | Community :
  https://gnusocial.net/group/parabola | FAQ :
  https:///wiki.parabola.nu/FAQ | Migration from other distributions :
  https://wiki.parabola.nu/Migration_from_other_distributions | Stay a
  while and listen!

this is just a rough draft, feel free to rip it apart and propose
something better :)

(also, the last part is a joke, feel free to drop it)

-A