[Dev] notsystemd v232.1 release announcement

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Mon Jun 19 19:55:41 GMT 2017

El 18/06/17 a las 13:16, Megver83 escribió:
> Ah, sth. else to point out, is the fact that as it conflicts the package
> eudev-systemd (because it provides systemd) it breaks its dependency for
> sddm-consolekit, I just putted --asume-installed eudev-systemd, and it
> works ok, so I think that it's easier to remove eudev-systemd from
> sddm-consolekit's dependencies

^Why don't we better set eudev-systemd as a dependency for notystemd?
There are no files that conflicts among them, and in this way
eudev-systemd would be in charge of conflicting packages that provide
systemd, because when packages conflict systemd they also conflicts
eudev-systemd. Anyways I think in the future Manjaro will replace it
with systemd-compat, but meanwhile Parabola uses eudev-systemd we can do
what I proposed