[Dev] Calamares Installer (Parabola rebranded) almost ready

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 19:45:04 GMT 2017

Hi,

If you specify the "-c" option, you use the same package cache as the
host, if I understand correctly?

I was really suggesting using the "-C Use an alternate config file for
pacman" option, and suggest a pacman config with "CacheDir =
path/to/cache/dir".

It's a shame pacstrap can't forward generic pacman arguments to pacman.

As they are, I'm not sure either could work with a multi-disc setup,
because the user wouldn't know which disc to put in. But if there was a
way of informing them, perhaps using a package list, it could become a
possibility.

Josh