[Dev] Calamares Installer (Parabola rebranded) almost ready

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 08:48:33 GMT 2017

I think it'd be good to have this too, especially for the command line
version of parabola. When I remastered the Debian iso, I used a local
repository to install the additional packages from. I'm pretty sure it's
possible to (using a pacman config, or command line option) specify a
local directory to serve as the repository.

I'm not sure if you can spread pacman repositories across DVD mediums
though, as I am not as familiar with parabola/arch linux in general. If
it is possible, perhaps in future parabola could also be released as a
series of DVDs containing the binary packages.