[Dev] Non-free JS at parabola.nu

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Fri Jul 7 02:52:51 GMT 2017

On Thu, 06 Jul 2017 02:23:52 -0400,
qsentinelle at riseup.net wrote:
> there seems to be non-free JavaScript used for the wiki of Parabola.
>
> I don’t know if it is true or not, I have only seen LibreJS complaining.

It's free.  LibreJS has a lot of false negatives.  If you look at the
.js files themselves (possibly needing to change ".min.js" to just
".js"), you will clearly see that they are free.  Knowing this, I have
put no effort in to working around LibreJS's deficiencies; I am not
opposed to it (patches welcome), but I have put no effort myself in to
it.

--
Happy hacking,
~ Luke Shumaker