[Dev] Parabola as an option for Purism Librem laptops

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Thu Jul 6 04:04:19 GMT 2017

On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 01:01:14AM +0100, Josh Branning wrote:
> [...] I can't see
> why you shouldn't be able to do this, parabola being free software and all.

This is the relevant point. There is nothing here to stop you from
deploying parabola on your devices and sell them.

I'd only ask for two things:

 a) make sure that any issues and defects experienced by your users make
    it to our attention, either via this mailing list or our issue tracker.
    the feedback of more users helps us improve our system.
 b) (highly optional) provide us with a small number of devices in
    advance so that we can make sure our system works well before you
    ship to your customers.

I wish you all the success!
-Andreas

my GPG Public Key:                 https://files.grapentin.org/.gpg/public.key