[Dev] Parabola as an option for Purism Librem laptops

Joshua Haase hahj87 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 18:45:52 GMT 2017

Mladen Pejaković <mladen.pejakovic at puri.sm> writes:

> Hello Parabola community!
>
> Now, to the point. Besides our PureOS (Debian based OS, without
> non-free), we want to offer other distros as an option to our customers.
> Those will come on an USB drive, with small fee just to cover the USB
> cost and labour. We are considering to offer Parabola live install image
> as well, therefore, we want to ask if this is okay with the Parabola
> community?

I like the idea as long as the process is publicly documented and
reproducible.

I think there are/weree people working on a Live ISO for parabola.

Don't know whether a custom installer is needed, but it is maybe in
parabola DIY spirit that the instaler is a two window panel with the
documentation and a console to execute each task (and graphical tools
for i.e. partition).

Which would be your approach to instalation?