[Dev] GNU Cash broken and gone from repositories?

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Thu Dec 21 17:20:02 GMT 2017

On 12/21/2017 08:29 AM, Marcel Röthke wrote:
> I was referring to the archlinux package webkitgtk{,2} which provided
> the old api, the last release branch with that api available was 2.4.x.
>
> The current stable of gnucash depends on the old api, which is not
> available in the repos anymore and quite frankly should be be available.

i am still confused - what exactly are you suggesting that parabola
should do?

you say that the version you want is 2.4.x but archlinux has stopped
packaging it - i am saying that it does not matter what decision
archlinux has made about that package because parabola does not take
that package from archlinux - parabola builds it's own version of that
package for parabola - the version that is currently available in
parabola today is 2.4.11 - so what exactly is the problem here?

https://www.parabola.nu/packages/nonprism/x86_64/webkitgtk2/