[Dev] Who's maintaining PenParabola and Parabola Gaming Project?

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 22:15:33 GMT 2017

On 30/04/17 21:51, Megver83 wrote:

> Hi, as you may know, the IRC channel topic is:
>
> Welcome to Parabola Community : https://gnusocial.net/group/parabola |
> FAQ : https:///wiki.parabola.nu/FAQ | Migration from other
> distributions :
> https://wiki.parabola.nu/Migration_from_other_distributions |
> PenParabola : https://wiki.parabola.nu/PenParabola | Parabola Gaming
> Project : https://wiki.parabola.nu/Parabola_Gaming_Project.
>
> But the ones who began those projects left, so I do not know if
> keeping that info is good (unless someone else maintains them) in
> both, the IRC and the Wiki.

I think it is worth keeping the information on the wiki (perhaps with a
note), even if nobody is actively working on those things at the moment,
somebody could always pick up later on, from where things were left off.
Some of the information on those wiki pages are useful, especially the
comprehensive notes on free/non free pen testing packages.

As to the IRC topic, if nobody is working on them it should probably be
changed.

JMO,

Josh