[Dev] How can I enable SPIdev on Parabola ARM?

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 14:03:29 GMT 2017

It doesn't say which kernel all of those options apply to. If it's the
sunxi kernel, then you may be out of luck. If it's the mainline kernel,
which it probably is [1], don't you just edit the defconfig for the
kernel, find those options and set them, then recompile the kernel?

If I understand correctly, there is no need to modify a fex file, as
mainline kernels use the device tree model instead.

Why they weren't enabled in the first place though is a question to ask.

Josh

[1]
https://git.parabola.nu/abslibre.git/tree/libre/linux-libre/config.armv7h