[Dev] credits page

Robert Alessi alessi at robertalessi.net
Fri Apr 28 09:10:44 GMT 2017

Thank you for the links.  But actually I meant something different
than electronic directories of active members.  As an example, I would
refer to the "Contributors" page of CTAN (http://ctan.org/author).  To
date, 2,424 contributors to CTAN are listed.  Some of them are
inactive for months or years, some are dead, but their work is still
available, and anyone can learn from that place who did what.  Or
still does: time is not relevant here, only work and authorship are.

Example of an "inactive" author: http://ctan.org/author/lehman
Example of another who is deceased: http://ctan.org/author/rahtz

That said, I can understand that putting up such a page may not be
practical nor desirable.

Best,

Robert