[Dev] How can I enable SPIdev on Parabola ARM?

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Thu Apr 27 23:48:57 GMT 2017

I'm sorry, but I think you didn't understand. I just want Parabola to
detect the GPIO pins, which is located in /dev/spidev* (virtually). GPIO
pins are peripherals.

And the reason is that I want to flash Libreboot on a ThinkPad *with the
BPi*, I do not want to flash Libreboot on the Pi (AFAIK no one has tried
that).