[Dev] If you are having problems with "David P. <megver83 at openmailbox.org>" keys

jc_gargma jc_gargma at iserlohn-fortress.net
Mon Apr 24 21:39:42 GMT 2017

> SigLevel    = Never

With respect, installing without a valid signature doesn't sit well with me,
especially when combined with refreshing gnupg keys over http.

I took a roundabout route to ensure signature enforcement:
1) Update the /etc/pacman.d/gnupg/gpg.conf to use
hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net
2) Create /etc/pacman.d/gnupg/dirmngr.conf and add
hkp-cacert /usr/share/gnupg/sks-keyservers.netCA.pem
to it.
3) sudo pacman-keyring --refresh-keys
4) sudo pacman -S parabola-keyring
5) sigterm no longer required root processes for gpg-agent and dirmngr

-jc