[Dev] If you are having problems with "David P. <megver83 at openmailbox.org>" keys
jc_gargma at iserlohn-fortress.net
Mon Apr 24 21:39:42 GMT 2017
> SigLevel = Never
With respect, installing without a valid signature doesn't sit well with me,
especially when combined with refreshing gnupg keys over http.
I took a roundabout route to ensure signature enforcement:
1) Update the /etc/pacman.d/gnupg/gpg.conf to use
2) Create /etc/pacman.d/gnupg/dirmngr.conf and add
3) sudo pacman-keyring --refresh-keys
4) sudo pacman -S parabola-keyring
5) sigterm no longer required root processes for gpg-agent and dirmngr
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Dev