[Dev] I want to become a parabola hacker!

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Mon Apr 24 14:28:36 GMT 2017

OK, I can add your key to parabola-keyring so you can start packaging,
but first you need that 3 devs sign you (I think I already said, but
anyway). You can ask them on IRC to do it. I already signed you.

For now, I'm adding your profile and photo to hackers.git
If you want to appear on
https://www.parabola.nu/people/hackers/
and/or
https://www.parabola.nu/people/support-staff/
you should ask lukeshu to do it, also ask him to give you the dev
credentials to log in to https://www.parabola.nu/login/

Cheers!
Megver83.

El 21/04/17 a las 04:22, Andreas Grapentin escribió:

> missing attachments....
>
> (this is probably going to happen fairly often, I apologize in
> advance)
>
> -A
>
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 09:19:51AM +0200, Andreas Grapentin wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> please find attached a profile and a (somewhat) recent, if
>> slightly derpy picture of my face.
>>
>> as for which role to take - I think it might make sense to start
>> with something simpler, until I learn the ropes. I'm open to
>> suggestions here, since you probably know better than me where
>> the fires need to be put out first, but I was thinking along the
>> lines of starting to maintain a couple of -libre packages and
>> then later starting to do some work on libretools / packaging
>> infrastructure things.
>>
>> Does that sound reasonable?
>>
>> Best, Andreas
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 02:15:47PM -0300, Megver83 wrote:
>>> Excellent! these are good news. Which rols to you want to take?
>>> or you prefer us to choose it for you?
>>>
>>> Then send us your ssh key and sign, and optionally a profile of
>>> you and a photo, see this example[0]
>>>
>>> Regards, Megver83
>>>
>>> [0]
>>> https://git.parabola.nu/hackers.git/plain/users/1036.yml?id=2b0612a4d5f5

268c55e258a41cc84d153226ec72

>>> -- SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org XMPP: megver83 at diasp.org
>>> Kontalk: +56 9 5630 2363 Tox: megver83 at toxme.io GPG:
>>> 6DB9C4B4F0D8C0DC432CF6E4227CA7C556B2BA78 GNUSocial:
>>> @megver82 at quitter.cl Diaspora*: David P. (same XMPP ID)
>>
>> --

my GPG Public Key:
https://files.grapentin.org/.gpg/public.key