[Dev] I want to become a parabola hacker!

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Sat Apr 22 07:12:00 GMT 2017

weird, I thought I sent profile and picture already - maybe the mailing
list swallowed them...

here's the profile again, for completeness.

-A

my GPG Public Key:                 https://files.grapentin.org/.gpg/public.key
---
username: oaken-source
fullname: Andreas Grapentin
email:
- andreas at grapentin.org
groups:
- hackers
pgp_keyid: BFA8008A8265677063B11BF47171986E4B745536
ssh_keys:
  andreas at grapentin.org: ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCuXyvHi+T65YJ8bM3RQGNsxLlHHM5IG/T53MPznXBAaUqvexLzKiXEvh52uR1Kd6jQ3khNbb3CF2QpGwH/uK+YBoKHwur9PPoEp7ZeEH7nTmWKbOKLSxRp9QgtcBANby8K9Jo3wMHbU8AFN8W7BrlT4/oAPs82jpPnfyuBmDAkW4jl0IEy5X6sdaSlGifLgo+d4rzrpyNXPQYSmEQOp3pHwaN/e7AB9NjHtoLn30d7oMUgbLNdUgdk+LptR8fvhxHeJLNRxYCwDPQgpkokNYmlEx+eCHgJaGVcEPeXqRp9xjtMa/WfWrgDtRDdTQh8Lsm+eNNLDXukR0JPj7lAMl0x
shell: "/bin/bash"
extra:
  other_contact: Freenode:oaken-source
  roles: Parabola Hacker
  occupation: Student
  yob: 1989
  location: Potsdam, Germany
  languages: English, German
  interests: Software Engineering, Operating Sytems, Horsemanship
  favorite_distros: Parabola GNU/Linux-libre, LFS, GNU/Minix (someday...)