[Dev] My SSH key is untrusted?

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Fri Apr 21 22:06:17 GMT 2017

I'm sorry for my mistake :P
I realized that it tries to run colordiff, however it was not installed
in my system, could you put it as a dependency of parabola-hackers? or
at least as optdepend?

The other thing, what does this mean?

/lib/parabola-hackers/meta-normalize-stdio:116: warning: constant
::Fixnum is deprecated

I always get it when running meta-check.
All this are minimum errors BTW.

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at diasp.org
Tox: megver83 at toxme.io