[Dev] About non-monetary donations

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Fri Apr 21 21:12:45 GMT 2017

On 22.04.2017 00:00, André Silva wrote:
> On 04/21/2017 08:32 PM, Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic wrote:
>>>
>>> I will looking for if Correo Uruguayo contains credit card support, or
>>> else we should use another international services such as FedEx [0]
>>> since i think it contains credit card support for international
>>> shipping, but you need open an account for it, what do you think?
>>>
>>> [0]:https://www.fedex.com/uy_english/
>>
>> Please check with Correo. For FedEx, we'd need to know the estimated
>> cost for the shipping.
>>
>> Tiberiu
>
> I didn't find options about it in Correo. For FedEx, there's a pdf that
> contains the shipping costs from Uruguay in U$D [0]. I suggest you read
> from the page 5 that is "FedEx International Economy".
>
> [0]:http://images.fedex.com/downloads/lac/rates_2017/uy_2017.pdf

That's a lot of money for under 0.5kg. From 35 to 70 EUR for Americas
and Europe. That's 300-400% more than with Correo.

Three weeks ago you mentioned that you can donate 100 CHF (93 EUR) from
your Swiss bank account, but now you say you can't afford to pay 15 EUR
in advance and get reimbursed few days later.

On 30.03.2017 09:17, André Silva wrote:
> i would make a personal donation (100 CHF) to Luke with my savings
> from my bank account in Switzerland

This is where I stop and wait for fauno to tell me what is the
community's consensus regarding the shipping/payment method of the
Parabola hardware in Emulatorman's possession.

Tiberiu