[Dev] My SSH key is untrusted?

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Fri Apr 21 17:03:04 GMT 2017

I was reading in forums, looking for the solution in sky, soil and sea
:D that in the SSH server our public keys (from ~/.ssh/id_*.pub) have to
appear in the ~/.ssh/autorized_keys file from the server. AFAIK, you
have to have physical access to the server for doing that, unless
someone still can access it.

Or as you suggested, could be a problem from hackers.git :(
I hope this fixes soon, I was about to upgrade linux-libre.