[Dev] About non-monetary donations

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Fri Apr 21 15:20:02 GMT 2017

On 04/21/2017 02:25 PM, André Silva wrote:
> Hi fauno, thanks for the ac converter and the other replacement stuff as
> donation from Parabola to us, and thanks Gaming4JC for your personal
> donations too. :)
>
> Since the hardware that was being used to maintain the arm port is still
> very useful for Parabola, the following ones are:
>
> * 1x BeagleBone Black rev.C
> * 5x Jumper DuPont wire
> * 1x FT232R USB UART device
> * 1x USB-miniUSB cable
>
> Let me know if it is ok and the address to send it to the arm port
> hackers, or other hacker that wants to work on the arm port. I let you
> know about the shipping costs.
>
> Regards,
> André.

I've found the shipping rates to you check it [0], i suggest you read
from the page 6 that is "VENTANILLA INTERNACIONALES / NO DOCUMENTOS
MERCADERÍA". From there, you can check what's the best option/country
for you.

Note: Shipping rates are in UYU, so i suggest use Coinmill [1] as
currency convertor. If there is a free software currency convertor,
please let me know. :)

Regards,
André.

[0]:http://www.correo.com.uy/otrosdocumentos/pdf/tarifas/CorreoUruguayo_Tarifas_Ventanillas.pdf