[Dev] Unknown monetary donations

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Fri Apr 21 13:51:57 GMT 2017

On 21.04.2017 16:38, André Silva wrote:
> Those donations were made by a donor (anon_nor) as private ones for my
> family's basic needs, then i could continue contribute fulltime in
> Parabola, since i don't have job.
>
> I asked fauno some time ago (in #parabola channel) if i could add my
> private donations that helped contribute in Parabola as acknowledgement
> for him and fauno suggested me add them as "personal donation" in the
> commits, see revision history of Donations for further details [0].

IMO, the common Parabola fund, shared by all its devs should be clearly
separated (in a different section) from the acknowledgements of
donations made directly to some of the devs.

It's not visible enough mentioning in the commit comment that it's not a
donation for all.

And the term "personal donation" is not clear enough either. It can be
interpreted as donation for all (Parabola) in someone's own name and not
in the name of a donor organization she/he is affiliated with.