[Dev] About non-monetary donations

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Fri Apr 21 06:59:05 GMT 2017

On 21.04.2017 05:24, Omar Vega Ramos wrote:

>> > I disagree. You have publicly declared this donation on the wiki:
>> >
>> > https://wiki.parabola.nu/index.php?title=Donations&type=revision&diff=18507&oldid=18504
>> >
>> > You need to tell the community who has the BBB, SD cards and the rest of
>> > accessories. If the donor is not reachable, it doesn't mean you can keep
>> > a secret about this donation *you* have declared.

> I have donations from Ebrasca.

It needs to be noted down on the wiki that this Parabola hardware is
currently in Omar's possession.

Omar, please feel free to tell the community how are you using this
hardware for Parabola. It's important to have transparency and
accountability in a project like Parabola. I'm sure you agree.

Thanks,
Tiberiu