[Dev] [IMPORTANT] What happened to some images in ParabolaWiki?

Quiliro quiliro at riseup.net
Thu Apr 20 20:45:01 GMT 2017

El Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:14:02 +0300
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <tct at ceata.org> escribió:

> On 20.04.2017 20:38, Quiliro wrote:

> >> Please stop deciding what is important and what not. It's
> >> disturbing!
> >
> > I have not. That is why I am asking.
>
> Really? You weren't insinuating that this is not important enough for
> "your" (plural) time. You want me to believe you were asking out of
> genuine curiosity.
>
> Please tell me, what exactly are you doing for this project? Are you
> spending time actually doing something "productive" for this project?
>
> I'm asking because you emphasize a lot the productiveness and you
> appear to be always concerned about not wasting "your" (plural) time
> with petty things.
>
> If you don't contribute with anything "productive" yet (offering
> external unsolicited and uninformed advice is not something to be
> considered "productive"), you could start. See this application from
> today for an example on how to start:
>
> https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2017-April/005066.html
>
> > You are not the only one that has
> > an opinion. You seem to be disturbed by everyone and everything.
>
> It's disturbing to read misguided or malicious people on this mailing
> list. But they are a minority in Parabola, although they are very
> vocal and try to make the community believe that they are a majority
> and that they have legitimacy.
>
> So no, I'm not disturbed "by everyone and everything". I'm not
> disturbed by Parabola people wanting to find a fiscal sponsor, I
> support that and even found a good candidate. I'm not disturbed with
> Parabola people wanting to maintain packages left unmaintained by
> disturbing people. Nor with Parabola people warning that the wiki has
> been vandalized.
>
> In few words, I'm only disturbed with people only giving the
> appearance of benevolence, and not doing any "productive" work. Do
> you believe this description applies to you by any chance?
>
> >> Quiliro, now it'd be the time for you to acknowledge Parabola
> >> hardware _is important_ and needs to be recovered.
> >
> > I don't know about the details and I would rather them take the
> > hardware and Ceata take the money than continue with all this
> > competition. I do will collaborate and avoid future confrontation.
> > Please count me out of the unproductive attacks and the penny
> > fighting.
>
> It's easy to give up things that are not yours. But the Parabola
> people need to fight for what they have, because they have worked
> very hard to get it. So no, Ceata can't and won't take any money from
> the Parabola fund. And the Parabola hardware needs to be used by
> Parabola people for the advancement of the Parabola project. Not by
> former members for whatever personal projects.

I will not answer any of your questions. I think that my points have
been expressed clearly and will not argue any more. I do not love to
argue or put people against each other. There are many other things I
can do for software freedom.

You are not the boss I have to report to. I ask you not to direct
yourself to me again. If you want, you can talk to others about me. But
I do not want to interact with you ever. It is a toxic relationship for
me. Perhaps you do not share these feelings. If you do, please stop.
You are free to speak. But I will ignore you from now on.

--
Example of rude top posting: