[Dev] Hardware Donations Was: Re: [IMPORTANT] Goodbye Parabola

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Thu Apr 20 20:40:48 GMT 2017

On 20.04.2017 22:54, Megver83 wrote:
> El 20/04/17 a las 16:38, fauno escribió:
>> Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <tct at ceata.org> writes:
>>> Not so fast! You have Parabola hardware in your possession. Have
>>> you made arrangements to get it shipped to the nearest Parabola
>>> developer?
>>>
>>> https://wiki.parabola.nu/Donations#Non-Monetary_Donations
>>>
>>> https://wiki.parabola.nu/index.php?title=Donations&type=revision&diff=18507&oldid=18504
>>>
>>> https://wiki.parabola.nu/index.php?title=Donations&type=revision&diff=15156&oldid=15155
>>> https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2016-March/003914.html
>>>
>>> plus the Hardware Expenses section in the GNUcash file.
>>>
>>> This list of Parabola hardware in your possession might not be
>>> exhaustive:
>>>
>>> * 2x BeagleBone Black rev.C * 1x C.H.I.P. * 5x Jumper DuPont
>>> wire * 1x FT232R USB UART device * 1x USB-miniUSB cable * 1x
>>> Kingston 8 GB microSDHC card class 4 * 1x Kingston 16 GB
>>> microSDHC card class 4 * 1x Dell Latitude 2110 * 1x Netgear
>>> WNA1100 * 1x AC power adapter 2P 10A * 1x generic AC/DC adapter
>>> model YDH500300A * 1x 220V-110V converter
>
>> i asked ebrasca on irc if his hardware donations were personal
>> donations to emulatorman or donations to parabola.  he wasn't
>> around so pbot will deliver the message.
>
>> g4jc should clarify the same for his donations.

Since these donations have been committed to the Parabola wiki's SVN
repository as non-monetary donations to Parabola by the recipients while
they were members, it is clear that the donations have been declared as
donations to Parabola, and are not personal donations.

All this hardware needs to be returned ASAP.

>> robofun's beagle bone was to parabola, so IMO at least parabola
>> needs to recover that.  i think i'm the nearest but i'm not able to
>> work on the ARM port.

Let's not forget about the adapter and converter paid from the Parabola
fund.

Since you are the delegate and time is of the essence (if we wait too
long, former members will "forget" they have to return hardware), I
believe it's better that all the hardware is shipped to you first. Then,
it can be sent to people that require some of this hardware for their
work for Parabola.

Tiberiu

P.S. Megver83 your e-mail client breaks the links. I don't know if you
are aware of that.