[Dev] Request to become a packager

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Thu Apr 20 18:21:25 GMT 2017

Megver83 <megver83 at openmailbox.org> writes:

> awesome, really, 2 people in one day willing to keep Parabola alive
> and asking for that :D

:D

> If you want to become a packager, you need that 3 devs sign you, I'll
> add your profile to the git repository.
>
> Can you tell us your skills? please?

can we finish this discussion instead of keeping on adding new hackers
willy-nilly?  (always wanted to use this expression :P)

Subject: [Dev] Goals/direction for the coming year

i promised a draft on shadows/sponsorship.  i can do this next week if
no one beats me to it ;) ;), i'm currently preparing for flisol.

lukeshu: are you on the pad?  we can work this draft there, but if
you're busy i'll just start it on a public one and post the url here.

--
:D