[Dev] [IMPORTANT] What happened to some images in ParabolaWiki?

Quiliro quiliro at riseup.net
Thu Apr 20 17:38:58 GMT 2017

El Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:35:13 +0300
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <tct at ceata.org> escribió:

> Please stop deciding what is important and what not. It's disturbing!

I have not. That is why I am asking. You are not the only one that has
an opinion. You seem to be disturbed by everyone and everything.

> Quiliro, now it'd be the time for you to acknowledge Parabola hardware
> _is important_ and needs to be recovered.

I don't know about the details and I would rather them take the
hardware and Ceata take the money than continue with all this
competition. I do will collaborate and avoid future confrontation.
Please count me out of the unproductive attacks and the penny fighting.

--
Example of rude top posting: