[Dev] [IMPORTANT] What happened to some images in ParabolaWiki?

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Thu Apr 20 16:35:13 GMT 2017

https://web.archive.org/web/20161208020551/https://wiki.parabola.nu/images/3/33/Logotipo_color.png

>> I hope this helps restore the wiki.
>
>>> I also think coade should restore the wiki. But lets not dwell
>>> on that. There are much more important things to invest our time
>>> in. Or you think that a logo is that important?

Please stop deciding what is important and what not. It's disturbing!

Of course all that artwork used in more than 100 wiki pages is
important. Coadde managed to vandalize the wiki in 1h30'; one of the
wiki maintainers can easily revert the changes and reupload the images
in about the same amount of time. It doesn't have to be a whole
community effort for over a month time. It's not that much work to do!

>> Hi, yesterday I talk with Emulatorman and Coadde and asked them
>> about the deletion of the artwork, according to them, the artwork
>> will be re-uploaded in "a neutral place"

That is non-sense. Artwork is not some feud. If they wanted it
somewhere, they could have copied it instead of deleting them from
Parabola wiki, thus hurting the project. This is a stupid, childish
revenge because things have not gone the way they wanted against the
consensus of the community.

>> That's what they told me, so later we can restore the images, but
>> as Tiberiu suggested, there's the web archive.

Why wait for some miracle for the artwork to pop up somewhere else. A
wiki maintainer can restore everything in 1-2h.

> Correction: they will upload them again to ParabolaWiki with some some
> fixes.

Megver83, are you their spokesperson now? Please stop doing that, you're
doing a lousy job and it's lame for them to tell you what to write after
they unsubscribed from the mailing list.

Since you are in contact with Emulatorman and Coadde, please remind them
they have Parabola hardware they need to give back to Parabola, since
they are no longer members of the project:

https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2017-April/005030.html

Quiliro, now it'd be the time for you to acknowledge Parabola hardware
_is important_ and needs to be recovered.

Tiberiu