[Dev] [IMPORTANT] What happened to some images in ParabolaWiki?

Quiliro quiliro at riseup.net
Thu Apr 20 13:39:35 GMT 2017

El Thu, 20 Apr 2017 13:37:53 +0300
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <tct at ceata.org> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> You can revert the changes coadde has made to the wiki pages in his
> vandalization efforts before leaving the project and reupload the
> deleted images from the Web Archive, such as this one:
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20161208020551/https://wiki.parabola.nu/images/3/33/Logotipo_color.png
>
> I hope this helps restore the wiki.

I also think coade should restore the wiki. But lets not dwell on that.
There are much more important things to invest our time in. Or you
think that a logo is that important?

--
Example of rude top posting:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

A: No.
Q: Should I leave quotations after my reply?

Saluton,
Quiliro
0987631031