[Dev] Policy for Package Quarantines

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at openmailbox.org
Wed Apr 19 15:17:40 GMT 2017

So far, I'm against "releasing" packages from the quarantine if they are
kept there until "some time", because this "release" would probably
favor "problematic" software rather than favor "innocent" software.

However, I'm in favor of making the reference fields for the quarantine
mandatory, and furthermore: I suggest to have evaluators investigate the
references to see if these are indeed valid and updated before adding a
package to the quarantine in the first place.

Respectfully, Adonay.
--
- [[https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno]]
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com