[Dev] Policy for Package Quarantines

Nicolás A. Ortega deathsbreed at themusicinnoise.net
Wed Apr 19 15:11:08 GMT 2017

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 02:15:45AM +0200, Nicolás A. Ortega wrote:

> Alright, I made an etherpad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/QuarantinePolicyDraft
>
> Y'all are greatly encouraged to edit it and improve the draft. Hope this
> helps. (^_^)

Update on the pad:

So far (aside from some spelling and grammatical mistakes I had) someone
also commented that apart from links to sources as to why something
should be removed (or rather, stay removed since this is a quarantine)
one should be able to post information about the code directly that is
in question. I kind of thought this was a given, but this should be okay
as well.

However, aside from this one comment, I am unsure if people generally
agree or if people simply have not been going over it. I would like
community input since I think this would help to make freedom issues
more efficient.

--
Nicolás Ortega Froysa (Deathsbreed)
https://themusicinnoise.net/