[Dev] I say goodbye to Parabola.

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Wed Apr 19 02:19:27 GMT 2017

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:47:36 -0400,
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic wrote:

> On 19.04.2017 02:17, coadde wrote:
> > in full consciousness I move away with the deep feeling of duty fulfilled.
>
> This is outrageous! Is it your consciousness that told you it's your
> duty to vandalize the Parabola wiki before you "move away"?

For shame!

Similarly, the recent 'sudo' logs on one of the servers are a series
of `rm -r`s from him.

I've now revoked the credentials of the 3 resigned developers from the
servers and wiki.  Their labs.parabola.nu accounts were already
deleted (by themselves? by someone else?).

They can still contribute to the wiki, but their accounts now only
have verified-non-spam/emailconfirmed status.  They do not have
'delete' or any other special permissions.

Their @parabola.nu email forwards will continue to work indefinitely.