[Dev] Q1: Do you have a consensus on the budget for the Build Server?
fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Fri Apr 14 21:44:14 GMT 2017
Josh Branning <lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com> writes:
> Really, it's up to GC4J to choose to what entity the build server will
> be donated to, if it is to be donated.
so a few issues to be solved:
* is g4jc build server donation a donation to parabola or to
* if it's a donation to parabola, do we give it to emulatorman to host
or some other parabola hacker could host it instead?
* do we want to pay the shipment price? does it still amount to 400
* do we want to buy an ups to accompany this build server?
* who will have remote access to this build server?
* other questions people can have
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 617 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Dev