[Dev] Q1: Do you have a consensus on the budget for the Build Server?

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Fri Apr 14 21:44:14 GMT 2017

Josh Branning <lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com> writes:
> Really, it's up to GC4J to choose to what entity the build server will
> be donated to, if it is to be donated.

so a few issues to be solved:

* is g4jc build server donation a donation to parabola or to
  emulatorman?

* if it's a donation to parabola, do we give it to emulatorman to host
  or some other parabola hacker could host it instead?

* do we want to pay the shipment price?  does it still amount to 400
  USD?

* do we want to buy an ups to accompany this build server?

* who will have remote access to this build server?

* other questions people can have